Monday, January 21, 2008


I never had the opportunity to meet Professor Pyryt unfortunately, as I was a participant in a course he was scheduled to teach - Perth COGE January 2008 - when he suddenly passed away. However, I'm sure that I speak for our entire class in expressing our devastation at hearing the news. We had been looking forward to meeting Professor Pyryt as his commitment to Gifted Education and his wealth of experience and research was legendary. I feel it is important that I express our deepest sadness at the loss of this wonderful man, and I wish to extend our sympathies to both his family and the students who benefitted from his contribution to education. Our thoughts and prayers are with those who are impacted by this loss. In God's memory.

Leanne Owen
COGE Perth Class of 2008

No comments: