Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Posting to This Blog

All of us will miss Michael's positive attitude, enthusiasm, and red sweater. If you would like to contribute to this blog, visit: http://www.blogger.com/i.g?inviteID=6741669699131354412%26blogID=1613074763695787537
You'll need to sign in with a Google Account to confirm the invitation and start posting to this blog. If you don't have a Google Account yet, you can easily sign up for one.

If you would rather have me post your message, email it to me at del.siegle@uconn.edu

2 comments:

Tara Pyryt said...

I will miss him more than words can ever say. He was truly my Best Friend and the GREATEST Father that anyone could ever ask for.
I LOVE YOU DADDY!!

Tara Pyryt

Bess said...

You may also post on this blog by adding "comments" to a previous post.